Monday, February 7, 2011

In Memoriam A510

I must sadly announce that after years of faithful service my digital camera has quit this mortal plane.  Despite a growing number of malfunctioning components, it clung to life long enough for me to upload all the remaining data it contained.  When asked if it could endure one more small shoot, its screen went dark and the low battery indicator did not come on.

Although we will miss A510, life goes on.  I was already planning a shopping trip later this week, so adding a stop to browse through the digital camera stock, and hopefully find a suitable successor, will not be an enormous imposition.

Once I am again photo-capable, I will have updated shots of the Macie gown, a series on hood construction and modeling, and very likely some cloth button pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment