Thursday, February 10, 2011

That time hell froze over twice in the same year

We had our second "real" snow of the season yesterday, but because I wanted no trace of an excuse not to go shopping for a new camera (and other things) I braved the supposedly hazardous roads, bridges, and overpasses to go to work this morning.  I guess I also earned enough to offset a little bit of my bad behavior this evening.

So yes!  New camera with more megapixels and a macro setting!  And a wee tripod!

Also, very pretty faux fur for a Burgundian ... somewhere down the line ... and linen for a new chemise, and value bin cloak lining!  It was a productive evening, all around.

But I very nearly died leaving the fabric store, as the sunlight NEVER reaches the sidewalk in February.  But I didn't die.  Instead I managed to transition to penguin-mode after an initial bout of dramatic klutziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment