Saturday, April 2, 2011

Pirates vs. Roller Ninjas

Good morning, my dears!  I'm up ridiculously early because some of my internal bits started being grouchy.  Pleh.

I'm still tentatively planning on attending Plunderers and Privateers today.  It's a bit less than an hour's drive to site, and I got an infusion of cash yesterday.  The weather is supposed to be wonderful, and the feast menu is very tempting.  Unless I take a turn for the worse in the next three hours, I'll try to lace myself into my purple kirtle and day-trip the event.  If, however, my body conspires against me, there's always roller derby tonight.

The Maciejowski gown finishing is coming along.  Very.  Slowly.  I might get some work done on it if I'm stuck at home.  The red "wool" hood is a portable project and will accompany me if I'm able to play pirate.  Will update tomorrow with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment