Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lockdown

With (now slightly less than) two weeks to go until Gulf Wars, I've put an official freeze on new projects.  I'm fairly pleased with the pace of progress on the Maciejowski gown - the center front and center back seams and gores have been finished, and I've started the seam finishing on one side.  Didn't bother to note which one ...

Tonight I plan on continuing work on those seam treatments and possibly running my cloak through the sewing machine.

My dark green hood also needs seam treatments, buttons, and buttonholes.

There is a dark blue tunic on my garment rack that could possibly be finished before War.  As of yet, I haven't decided whether I'll be on site Thursday or wait until Friday.  Probably depend on the state of my sewing pile.

Off to get ready for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment